To celebrate ESO’s three-year milestone from its initial launch, the famous baker of delectable sweets, Chef Donolon, is returning to Tamriel once more. This time he has a new, even-more delicious treat to share on top of some additional rewards to boot!
You can get all the details, including how to get your sticky fingers on the new cake, below:
- The event begins on April 4, 2017 at 15:00 BST, and ends on April 18, 2017, at 15:00 BST.
- When you log in, find the acclaimed Chef in Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall, or Davon’s Watch and complete his appetizing quest Ache for Cake.
- If you are having trouble finding him, check the Crown Store for a free Jubilee Cake Voucher that’ll grant you a quest directing you to his location.
- Once his quest is complete, the new 2nd Annual Jubilee Cake will be added to your Mementos collection.
- You can use the cake to place it in the world. Once placed, anybody within your group can take a slice and (for the duration of the event) receive a two-hour 100% XP buff that stacks with any other active XP bonuses. Have a party!
To see full article visit Official Elder Scrolls Online Website – http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/04/03/celebrate-esos-three-year-anniversary