Prepare for battle! Celebrate the legendary hero Pelinal Whitestrake and his victory at the Bridge of Heldon by taking part in our first Midyear Mayhem PvP event and earning the Midyear Victor’s Laurel Wreath collectible hat. It is said that those who wear the Midyear Laurel feel themselves infused with the holy rage of the spirit of Pelinal himself! To learn how you can get your own Laurel Wreath while earning double Alliance Points, PvP gear, and rare crafting items, read on!
To celebrate ESO’s three-year milestone from its initial launch, the famous baker of delectable sweets, Chef Donolon, is returning to Tamriel once more. This time he has a new, even-more delicious treat to share on top of some additional rewards to boot!
You can get all the details, including how to get your sticky fingers on the new cake, below:
- The event begins on April 4, 2017 at 15:00 BST, and ends on April 18, 2017, at 15:00 BST.
- When you log in, find the acclaimed Chef in Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall, or Davon’s Watch and complete his appetizing quest Ache for Cake.
- If you are having trouble finding him, check the Crown Store for a free Jubilee Cake Voucher that’ll grant you a quest directing you to his location.
- Once his quest is complete, the new 2nd Annual Jubilee Cake will be added to your Mementos collection.
- You can use the cake to place it in the world. Once placed, anybody within your group can take a slice and (for the duration of the event) receive a two-hour 100% XP buff that stacks with any other active XP bonuses. Have a party!
To see full article visit Official Elder Scrolls Online Website – http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/04/03/celebrate-esos-three-year-anniversary
Why wait for others to do it when you can make a fool of yourself? Three jester’s hats, no waiting: the Bi-Color Coxcomb Cap, the Ass-Ears Cap, and the Fool’s Cap and Masque. Jingly!
The Jester’s Festival hat pack will be available on all platforms for a limited time during the Jester’s Festival from March 23 to April 3.
The Sabre Cats of Northern Tamriel are possibly even more powerful than their southern Senche cousins. They’re certainly more feral and difficult to domesticate. That didn’t stop the Nords of Falkreath from breaking and training them to serve as mounts!
The Sabre Cat mount will be available on all platforms for a limited time from March 16 to March 20.
Sabre Cats are the monarchs of the north, mighty and majestic hunters that rule the wintry plains and tundra by sheer strength and savagery–but, Daedra take it, they sure are cute when they’re cubs!
The Sabre Cat Cub pet will be available on all platforms for a limited time from March 16 to March 20.
Whether you’re feeling flamboyant and theatrical, or just ready to jape and jeer at the world, adopt the mocking mannerisms of the Jester and poke some fun at those who take life too seriously. Time to yuk it up!
The Jester personality will be available on all platforms for a limited time during the Jester’s Festival from March 23 to April 3.
To view the full article –